Sunday, March 9, 2008

THE FASHION SCHOOL IN NEW YORK

Before I made it big in the fashion industry, I studied fashion designing in New York. As what they say, one of the fashion destinations in the world. But I was not able to enroll myself immediately because there are so many fashion schools New York that offers the fashion-designing course that I wanted. New York fashion schools are rated high in the industry of fashion designing because of the quality of students that they have produced and are very much successful in the fashion world. I was able to make my way through the number of fashion school in New York with the help of Fashion-School-Finder.com. They provide a list of top fashion school in New York. I was able to find the school where I graduated in with the help of Fashion-School-Finder.com. The school was very close to my place where I am residing. Not just that, Fashion-School-Finder.com also provides a list to fashion related schools in the world. There are also fashion related article that you can read that would increase your knowledge in fashion designing. There are also stories about famous fashion designers and their life in fashion world. For me learning fashion designing in a well-respected fashion school is a big help in achieving the big dream of making a successful career in fashion designing. For more information about fashion schools, visit www.fashion-school-finder.com