Sunday, April 20, 2008

TRADE SHOW BOOTH


I was recently assigned as the marketing manager of our company. To create an immediate impact to the marketing group, I suggested that our company must participate in exhibits and trade shows. It is our company's first time to join such an event which I suggested as the marketing manager. Joining trade shows and exhibits are cost less compared to having a sales drive that would cost more with minimal audiences.

To get the ball rolling I immediately instructed my marketing team to conceptualize a booth in which our products will be displayed for the potential customers can see. Since it is our first time to join we have limited knowledge on how a successful trade booth should look like. I made a thorough research about trade show booths and luckily I was able to find CamelBackDisplays.com a site that promotes and sells trade show booths, table skirts, banner stands and other trade shows materials that is perfectly made for such occasion. Looking at their Pipe and Drape item, I found one that I think was perfect when we start displaying at the trade show that we are joining. It is a week long trade show so we must have a catching booth to attract more attention for our products.

When the trade show started, I would say that we have to most attractive booth among others. It definitely attracted the attention that we wanted. Many spectators of the trade show visited our booth and signed up for orders of our products. After the trade show we were able to market our products and converted it into sales. The trade show experience was a success thanks to CamelBackDisplays.com the booth that we got was perfect. For more information about the booths and other trade show materials, visit their site at www.camelbackdisplays.com