Friday, July 25, 2008

BROOKE HOGAN EYED BY PLAYBOY MAGAZINE


Brooke Hogan has been offered the cover of the 55th Anniversary of Playboy. And she's actually considering doing it! I don't know why I just used an exclamation mark. Oh, that's right; I plan on jabbing it in my eye. NY Daily News reports: Brooke Hogan has been approached to pose nude for the famous men's magazine, her publicist told the Daily News on Wednesday. And she didn't say no.

The "Brooke Hogan Knows Best" star, 20, could use a boost for her stagnant singing career. Hogan's 2006 album "Undiscovered" reportedly sold just 127,000 copies. Hugh Hefner just heard this news and put down his pipe in disgust: "I never! The day Playboy runs photographs of trannies is the day Hugh Hefner succumbs to senility. I'll see to this." He immediately buzzes his secretary: "Get Marilyn Monroe on the line. Also, I've pooped again and want to watch cartoons." Video of Brooke discussing the photo shoot after the jump.