Friday, May 16, 2008

MAILBOX AND BEYOND


I was lucky to be able to acquire a house. The house was one of the many foreclosed properties of the bank that was for bidding to the highest bidder. I am so excited to move to the new place. I have already visited the house and it looks great. It is an old style house that has four bedrooms and two restrooms. It is quite big for a single guy like me.

I have already bought paints and other carpentry materials for the house. I am planning to remodel the house so that it would look new. I have already bought my address plaques so that my friends will know my address. My brothers also gave me something that is very useful. They gave me two house numbers for my new house. It is because my house is located at the corner. With two house numbers, it will be very visible. I bought personally my mailbox. My mailboxes are very important because it is the thing that would protect your mails and other important documents that are mailed to your residence. I receive a lot of mails from my friends. That is why I must have a mailbox. My mailbox is one of the quality whitehall products. There are other whitehall products that you can choose from that are very fit for your house.

Everything is already prepared and after the renovation is completed, I will be moving soon. If you are looking for mailboxes, address plaques and house numbers for your home, I would suggest you visit www.mailboxandbeyond.com