Wednesday, May 7, 2008

TOURS AND ACCOMODATIONS


Our business community has again chosen me and 7 others to be part of the delegates to visit several countries to represent our business circle. I was not expecting to be selected because I never applied for it. But I am glad to be chosen again for this trip.

The trip will be scheduled in 4 places. The first stop was in Paris. After arriving in Paris, we immediately looked for a list of Paris Hotels so that we can book our accommodation. When we were in Paris, I immediately invited my companions to look at the Eiffel Tower. It is because this tower has become the top symbol of Paris. We also visited the Notre Dame Cathedral. We stayed in Paris for two days before we proceeded to our next location. Our job is to present our business circle and that is what we do when we were in Paris. After we were through meeting with several business communities in Paris, We immediately went to London. Arriving in London, we immediately looked for list of London Hotels to select where we are going to stay. We have to stay in London for 3 days to attend to the chamber meet. Every time I have the opportunity to travel abroad I always make sure that I have to see the beautiful tourist spots of the location where I am in. I went to the Kensington Gardens. The garden is very beautiful and grounds were well maintained. A good place to relax and unwind for the hectic schedule. The third destination of our business tour was in Birmingham. Birmingham hotels are easy to find and accommodation is excellent. After we parked our baggage, we dined at Davenport’s Pizza Place for a fuel to our hungry stomachs. Our stay in Birmingham is too short because we have to move to another location. We stayed there just for one night. The last part of our business tour was in Manchester. When we arrived in Manchester, the chamber of commerce president immediately welcomed us to their business circle. They were very hospitable enough in booking our accommodation and selected the best among Manchester Hotels. After the business meet, my companions and I went to the Manchester City Art Gallery and took some picture at the Imperial Chinese Arch for our lasting remembrance of our stay.

The whole trip was an experience that I will never forget. Thanks to Cheaperthanhotels.co.uk our accommodations were booked safely and fast. This is a good site to use when visiting places. For more information about hotel accommodations, visit www.cheaperthanhotels.co.uk